App is not available on the play store due to high maintenance and low response. If anyone interested, kindly download apk from below. If you want this app to be available on the play store, please tweet us at @futureappstech on twitter. If response is good, we can think of relaunching on the play store.
Important points before download:
1. While installing the app, Play Protect may warn you that developer is not recognised or unknown developer message. This is because this app is not live on the play store.
2. We have ads by Startapp Inc. As per advertising policy Startapp may show you a pop up message to ask your permission for advanced tracking (data collection) for advertising purpose. You can agree or deny based on your choice.
3. We do not collect any user information by our own. This app does not cause any damage to your device by its own. The permissions used within app are required for minimum functionality.
4. Again app do not collect anything from your device. Our revenue stream is only startapp ads.
5. Enjoy the app and don’t forget to provide feedback.
File Name: Reminder_app_v1.0.apk
Reminder app that talks
Many apps on play store including default clock app lack many features on Android. I realised this based on my real experiences. Doctor told my wife to give some medicines to my 18 months old baby. First I used to set reminder on the default clock app, but that didn’t help because
1. I used to keep phone somewhere
2. When phone used to ring, I literally had to open it, turn off alarm ringtone and then see the message to remember the medicine.
3. Most of the time, phone was in my work place and when it started ringing, I had to turn it off and tell my wife to give medicine.
It was really frustrating. I wished, there would be an app that should remind me the exact text loudly so that I don’t need to pick up the phone. I found some apps but they were not repetitive. They just pronounce the text once and go silent, so I again used to miss them.
This app solves all of these problems. Let’s see the features:
1. First feature, you can enter the text that you want to be reminded for. For example : “Take this pill XYZ”, “Its time to drink water now”, “Hey mom, it’s time to take your medicine”, “You have to call John”,” It’s time for some exercise” and then set the reminder as per your choice. App allows you to select any weekday (Sunday, Monday etc.), daily or specific day. Similarly you can select specific time or you can set it recurring like every 1 hour, every 2 hours etc. Once you set the reminder, at that time app will speak up your text loudly and repeatedly. App uses text to speech functionality to speak the content.
2. You can configure the text to speech tone as per your need, you can adjust the accent, adjust pitch (make voice as male or female) and also adjust the speed.
3. You can use your own language in editor using language keyboard and set voice accent to match with language, app will speak your language in your accent. Sometimes you may need to download voices for it to work. ( instructions have been given below if you want to follow.)
4. When you done with your task or reminding action, just select “mark as complete” and then close the pop up. It will help you track all the activities. For example if you have set reminder everyday every 4 hours to “drink water”. when it reminds you and you drink water, click “mark as complete”. App will keep building your record track. You can go to reminder and select track action to see which instance you missed.
5. App supports few actions within pop up. For example, if you need to call someone, just enter his/ her mobile number in the text and when it reminds you can directly make a call through app pop up.
How to download new voice?
Turn on Wi-Fi (Mobile data 4G/3G/2G doesn’t work as restricted by Android)
2. Go to Settings
3. Find Text to Speech option (Probably inside keyboard & languages section depending on your device manufacturer and OS)
4. Select Language
5. If language is not installed, android will ask you to continue with download. It will take some time depending on your internet connectivity. Once download and voice installation is finished, now you can go to the app and select your language and test with the audio.