Live Text to Speech app
1. App permissions 2. Data collection 3. Data collection by third party.
App need following permissions:
- Camera Permission: In order to detect live text from camera, app needs camera permission. Without granting this permission, app can not function. However camera is only used for the preview and app can not take, save or share any pictures from the preview. App can not take any recording from the preview. App uses Live text API offered and implemented by Apple.
- We as app developers do not collect any information from the app.
- We do not own any database server to store any user information from this app.
- App do not use any third party services such as ads, analytics etc. Hence app do not collect any data via third party