Hidden Camera Detector & Hidden Camera Detector Gold
1. App permissions 2. Data collection 3. Data collection by third party.
App ask for following permissions:
- Camera Permission: Features, namely Lens Detector and Infrared Camera Detector needs camera permission to detect lens and infrared camera respectively. However app only need camera permission for the preview and do not capture any photo or video, hence app do not ask for storage permission.
- Internet permission: App needs internet permission for the advertisement. (Not applicable for the gold version). User can deny this permission without affecting any app functionality however enabling internet permission provides seamless experience to the user.
- Location Permission: Older version of the app needed this permission to auto populate address when user want to share his experience with other people, However this permission has been removed from the new app version and user can share their location by their own if they wish to.
- Both the apps do not collect any person identifiable information. (PII).
- App may collect some information like if the device has magnetic sensor or not but it is only for statistical purpose and we as developers can not identify specific device or user with that information. App do not collect any information about the device except sensor availability.
- App uses Google Firebase analytics for analytical purpose. The data collection by analytics will be covered under data collection by third party section of this page.
- We as developers do not share any analytical information with the third party.
- App uses Google Admob and Startapp for advertisements. (Except Gold version). for google Admob – See this link for Startapp – See this link