Hidden Camera Detector & Hidden Camera Detector Gold
1. App permissions 2. Data collection 3. Data collection by third party.
App need following permissions:
- Camera Permission: Features, namely Lens Detector and Infrared Camera Detector need camera permission to detect lens and infrared camera respectively. However app only need camera permission for the preview and do not capture any photo or video (hence app do not ask for storage permission).
- Bluetooth Permission: Bluetooth permission is required to scan nearby Bluetooth & BLE devices to detect BLE cameras. App do not connect to any Bluetooth device.
- Location Permission: Location permission is required to detect wireless camera. Location permission is required to scan nearby WiFi and WiFi Direct devices in Android. iOS version do not ask for this permission. For Android 9+ Devices, it is mandatory, not only to have location permission but also Location (GPS) must be ON to scan nearby W-Fi devices.
For more information, you can read restrictions section from android https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/wifi-scan#wifi-scan-restrictions
- Both the apps do not collect any personally identifiable information. (PII).
- App may collect some information like if the device has magnetic sensor or not but it is only for statistical purpose and we as developers can not identify specific device or user with that information. App do not collect any information about the device except sensor availability.
- App uses Google Firebase analytics for analytical purpose. The data collection by analytics will be covered under data collection by third party section of this page.
- We as developers do not share any analytical information with any third party.
- We do not own any database server to store any user information from this app.
- App uses Google Admob and Startapp for the advertisements. (Except iOS & Gold version). For Google Admob – See this link and for Startapp – See this link